So friggin' quick and easy that if you don't do this, you're REALLY lazy! This is a dish we often cook in our house and is always our go-to vegetable, especially when I don't want to spend too much time in the kitchen.
What you'll need:
- 1 bunch spinach, thoroughly washed
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped/minced
- sea salt
1. Add about 1 tbsp olive oil to non-stick pan over medium-high heat
2. Add garlic to pan once the oil is hot and saute until garlic becomes golden in color
3. Add washed spinach
4. Add about a teaspoon of sea salt (or however much) for taste
5. Stir and toss the spinach to cook
6. Once spinach has just wilted, cook for about a minute more, then take off heat
7. Serve and enjoy!